Friday, August 24, 2012

Birthday boy


The kids loved making up their own skits once Jenn and I had done our camp cousins portions each day.

The kids were happy when Brian made it out too.

We were trying to get Jac to smile.

Oops, it didn't hold.

This one had a perma grin though when I'd given him his birthday present from mom and I.


Jenn and I had some errands to do, so I had the advantage of having his mom with me at the store to inform me as to what he would really like.  She pegged this guy on the nose. I also got him under age 3 appropriate sesame street action characters to go with the chair.  He was so pleased with them!


Hope you have a great birthday and a wonderful year Isaac!  He is about to be a terrific 2 in one day, although he could easily pass for 3.  It was a delight to hear him talking and to figure out his personality more and more as the years come.

No comments: