Thursday, February 17, 2011

Dominique has a style all her own. Have you noticed? The louder, the better. And while Ivan can be loud, his clothing choices are not as eccentric, albeit more restricted. He only has certain shirts and pants he will wear. It took getting some dancing outfits for Dominique to decide that black was ok to wear, but she doesn't like her black socks. Nor will she wear grey, even when we had added girly decorations to grey sweatpants, she will not wear them.





Emora is getting picky with her clothes too, but she has been excited to wear clothes from her cousin Immy.



This has gotta be one of her cutest pictures.

I also have a son. Apparently I never take pictures of him anymore. I'll have to make an effort now that I've noticed. But with him at school, I don't see him most the day and the half of the day when I see him is usually pretty busy with making supper, breaking up fights, reading, bathing and heading off to the bank to clean, so I'm not really thinking about picture taking. Then when I do get the camera out, he likes to be a goof, which is fine, but not every single time!!

Tomorrow is the last day of school before our extra long break- he has a whole week off. We will be going to birthday parties, skating, the library and hopefully a much needed trip into Regina, maybe even to look at carpet??? !!!

1 comment:

Ian said...

The only problem with holidays is that they are so short and the time goes by so quickly.