Friday, February 25, 2011

color, color everywhere!





Everything is getting a face lift tonight. Arwen is over for a sleep over and she is painting the kid's faces. I am about to paint fake tiles on our stairs and Brian is painting a feature wall in our living room downstairs. He brought in a gorgeous painting a friend of mine gifted us with that decided our color scheme in the family room downstairs. And some days, the lover paints the skies amazing colors and light to dazzle us with wonder. So thankful for all the colors in the world. Life would have been so bland in black and white.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you some of my best pictures are etched in my memory and they will never be around again for any one to see.That's why I spend lots of time taking them in when I can. Love mom