Thursday, November 11, 2010

On vacation!






It was so nice and crazy having Ivan home all day. He has a 4 day long weekend in honor of rememberence day. It was nice to not make lunch, to not rush in the morning and have to get up early and to not have to go get him in the afternoon. I was not watching the clock and fighting to get Emora in bed. In fact, we went out and played in the snow after lunch, then I put her down late afternoon and she barely fought it. She slept almost until dinner time!

She is still kind of trying to go potty. She tells me after she wets her diaper and a couple of times before, then she'll sit on the potty, but not putting anything in it except tons of little pieces of toilet paper! But I keep hoping she is getting closer.

It was so perfectly beautiful today. Lots of snow, but starting to melt as the sun came out. I got a ton of pumpkin cooked, pureed and in the freezer (66cups worth- from one very big pumpkin). Tomorrow I will take the kids skating. Ivan is so excited. It will be his first time ever!

1 comment:

Ian said...

Never a dull momemt!