Monday, November 15, 2010

Fun times!

Emora loves to help with the dishes. She started while we were at the Koops during the summer, ever my faithful rinse girl. She would drag the stool over and yell "hell, hell"- she has now been able to add the P most times to make "help".


Ivan thought skating was awesome and I was surprised at how well he did for his very first time. I think it's easier to learn when you are younger, but he was fearless and even tried letting go and skating to me a couple of times. The only sad part to skating is that Ivan can't come with us everytime (he's in school) and I have been told by the physical therapist not to skate. I want to so bad!!!



Along with house chores, Emora is learning how to dress herself to go outside. The big kids were heading out and this is what Emora did. As you can tell, she has a few more items to master, but at least her head and feet would have been warm.



There is a free paper and a for purchase paper here in Fort Qu'Appelle. One of them has puzzles easy enough for kids. I started off doing them and was amazed that I could actually do a puzzle from the paper! Then I found the adult ones and realized that- no I still can't do puzzles from the paper. The kids did find it great fun though and I thought they were so very cute!

2 comments:

Olivia said...

There have been times where I have seen a pile of dishes and have thought "hell, hell!" LOL! (I hope that is ok to write on here!!!!!!!!)

Madame Angela Baggett said...

love you so much and yep I understand and yep that's ok to write on here!!