Sunday, October 24, 2010

Our traditional birthday picture






We've been taking this picture for 6 years now! I could find some of them though, so this is what I did find.

We love looking at the pictures and seeing how much they've grown. Ivan you are amazing! So smart and talented. We love having you as a part of our family and lives. You make us smile. You make us scream, but mostly give us joy. (He's reading this as I type it!) I couldn't have imagined this moment 6 years ago if I had tried. Being a mom ROCKS!

3 comments:

GMS said...

BTW, what is Ivan holding in the most recent one?
He is getting big but you haven't changed a bit.

Olivia said...

I LOVE ALL OF THESE photos! Oh my...you guys look so happy in that first one! What a really cool idea! Imagine what it will look like when he's 18?!!! Precious!

Madame Angela Baggett said...

GMS- thats one of his gifts, a foam bullet shooter gun thing.

Olivia- thanks!