Tuesday, October 05, 2010

The coolest

We can now make the coolest breakfasts ever- thanks to this gift we received. They are molds we place on the grill for the pancakes to cook in. So now I ask if they want to eat Yoda, a storm trooper, Darth Vader, a flower, heart, their name (which tends to fall apart once you remove it from the grill. However, even with our ingenious pancake tools, we are no where near as cool as this guy.

Meet my cousin, Ian, with son Kellen. I pick up Kellen a couple of times a week from school. He gets out just before Ivan does. He walks with us home and plays about 15 minutes before his dad arrives. One day, Ian came to pick up Kellen in his big truck with a 4 wheeler in the bed. I told him he must be the coolest dad in town to pick up his 4 year old in that. The next pick up day, he came in this! I am not joking. We all ran out to watch and take pictures as Kellen got to sit in the cab and ride off with his daddy. SO COOL!

5 comments:

Janet said...

So fun! I'll have to get this picture from you! Kellen was pretty excited.

Olivia said...

Some people say that the youngest kids don't have enough photos of them...but I think Emora has changed that saying forever...she has so many wonderful photos. I love how comfortable she seems with her photo being taken. Those pancaked are too funny. I love it!

Ian said...

Do we get pancakes for breakfast if we visit?

Madame Angela Baggett said...

how did you guess my menu already?

Davis Family said...

Now Ian is just showing off in that! My kids would have been GREEN with envy! So cool Ian!