Monday, August 16, 2010

You'll have to be patient

Last week I got to visit with my friend Sarah. I ended up chatting with her THE ENTIRE AFTERNOON! It was so great. The kids played and we talked the day away. I had no idea it had gotten so late until I got in the van and was driving away.

In a park in Moose Jaw, where the wedding was.

My sister-in-law and daughter's dress shoes were discarded while they played kites in the grass.

Today is the big day, so I should actually get to bed, there are only 7.5 hours until we are given the key to our new house, then there will be moving and house setting up, grocery shopping, then renovations (probably not as early as tomorrow- haha, but the internet won't be hooked up until Thurs. So we may have to live sans life via the web! I know, you are crestfallen, and I promised you pictures, so added to my list is to take pictures tomorrow.

On a side note, we went to my cousin's wedding yesterday. It was so incredible great to be able to see so many aunts, uncles, cousins and their kids! Here are some of my favorite pics from the event, if you want more, go to my facebook photos, which is where I snagged these from, so they will be small!

my cuz Amber
It's a family affair
my dad at right wearing a skirt (did I spell that right, kilt, skirt, they look so much the same). ha,ha.
Emora was literally and emotionally quite taken with Everett, my giant cousin. They had lots of special time together.

4 comments:

GMS said...

Excited about moving in day.
Crestfallen about no internet.
Be sure to let us know your land line phone number when you get it.

Love the pictures. Everyone looks so happy and at home.

GMS said...

P.S.
Where did you get your new background picture?
Is it local to Canada?

Kimberley said...

What an exciting day. Move in day is so much better than move out day!

Davis Family said...

I'm pretty taken with Everett too!! Looks like a great time. Not sure I'd sit and snuggle with him, but I'd definitely eat pizza with him while he tells me about shooting gophers!