Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Dominique's ideas

Dominique's assessment of our upcoming on MONDAY (if all goes well) move: "I am happy that Arwen will be able to come over to our new house, but I'm sad that Immy will not be able to come over". I think she means "come over everyday" since we have been living in the same house with Immy and auntie Jenn.

We arrived back in Fort Qu'Appelle after crashing/joining a birthday party at the Fisher's in Regina. The kids are asleep and I no longer have to be disc jockey to the great musicals. I drove the van where we listened to Sound of Music, Mary Poppins and the Prince of Egypt. I did switch to one of my cds for a bit and the radio, but Dominique's fierce protests made for quick changes back to her choices.

1 comment:

GMS said...

Glad you made it safe and, hopefully, mentally sound.