Friday, August 13, 2010

belly paint


Jenn wanted to get her belly painted before I left Stoon. She picked the scripture from Psalm 139- " For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb. 14 I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." It was so fun to feel some strong pushes/ kicks, shoves from my little niece or nephew before we left Saskatoon. The kids and I will head back to Saskatoon the 24th, to be there in time for baby's arrival, but before then- a wedding tomorrow and house in 2 days! We drove by today and it looks cleaned out, Brian and my cousin got out and looked in the windows and sheds- what snoops! They said it looked empty. I thought I still saw a desk and chair in the yard, but at least the skidoos, broken down cars and junk are out of the yard and garage. I'm hoping the house is somewhat clean, but I imagine I have some cupboard scrubbing ahead of me.

3 comments:

Davis Family said...

Can't believe that baby is almost ready to come. Wow time flies!!! God bless you all as you get settled.

Ian said...

What a great verse.

GMS said...

How long will she leave it on?
Might be interesting in delivery mode?