Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The mountain is growing


I thought we were mostly going to be in Saskatoon for the summer, so I brought all our summer stuff to my parents. All our clothes, a pile of books, arts and crafts stuff, toys, puzzles, swim gear... plus they've been given stuff, so as I gather our things for our final move, the mountain of stuff is huge and growing. I have yet to pack up our clothes and the front entryway is already bombarded. It's crazy! Tomorrow we drive the truck and van back to Fort Qu'Appelle and we are hoping it will all fit!

The cousins sing their theme song


Emora loves to sing Do a dear all day, but she is shy about recording it. We were trying to get a decent recording. When she quieted, Jenn started mouthing the words with her and she became even quieter, imitating Jenn by mouthing the words also! See if you can pick up the tune.

1 comment:

GMS said...

Able to pick up the tune and sing along. Good job.