Tuesday, August 03, 2010

the Fort Qu'Appelle mid summer arts festival

It was a very hot day.




Live music was fun.





My cousin introduced Brian who got to play and get paid for it!! Always a bonus.


Kate and Larry drove from Regina to see us and that was a huge treat. I lived with them and their kids when going to school and they become my second family. Our hearts are bonded and will forever joy in each other.







Ivan was there too, even if I apparently didn't get a picture. He and Dominique were great helpers putting up chairs and taking down tents and music gear, while I hung out with Emora and my friends.

2 comments:

GMS said...

How hot is very hot up there?
Probably a matter of degree, eh?

Olivia said...

I am so sad that I never was able to see Brian play his instrument live while you were here. I am glad he has opportunity to show off his skills! Love you all so much!