Thursday, July 29, 2010

Our plans for tomorrow






This is our plan for tomorrow. We are going to go to the beach we tried last year. I'm hoping it is not too crowded as it is a bit smaller and while public, more private than the others, but we haven't gone there yet this year and it's not quite as far as Katepwa beach. We are going with Janet and her two kids who love the water, so I'm hoping my trio will overcome their aversion to the frigid water temperatures and actually swim in the water some. If not, I know they will enjoy playing in the sand and on the playground.

We are emotionally overdue to move into our house. Emora is clingier than ever, to the point that she no longer wants to eat in her high chair, but on my lap and wakes up every night, usually ending up in our bed on my head. Dominique is also having some probs. talking like a baby and having some potty accidents, neither of which she has done in such a long time. Surprisingly, Ivan is doing the best at adjusting and he's the one I thought would have the hardest time. He is just angry that Brian won't take him to work everyday to do construction. I've told him that age 5 is just a little under the legal age to work, but that means nothing to him.

On a positive note, I don't think I will ever tire of Saskatoon berry pie and my cousin Sheena has been trying her hand at making Vietnemese coffee, with fancy coffee from Vietnam! I think she's mastered it. Yep, I'm still being spoiled.

4 comments:

Nana said...

There is something to say for "routine" in our lives. Everyone will be glad to finally have their own space. We're excited for y'all.

Madame Angela Baggett said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ian said...

I just left a comment and it said that it was Angela's comment! So I signed you out and myself in.
It looks like the kids are having an enjoyable time at the beach. See you soon.

Olivia said...

LOVE you all! Miss you even more! Praying for joy, blessings, and little reminders that you are loved.