Monday, July 26, 2010

Berry picking






We are back in the Fort again. The last couple of days have been so fun. Yesterday we spent several hours with good friends in Regina and today we spent most the day with a blast from my past- Tod Vogt who I first met in Quebec while he and his wife were studying French to go to Africa. I then went to visit them and their team in Africa in 1995. Brian and I got to see him once since then, but now we met up here at the Fort. It was so neat as he and his team were the reason I first got interested in missions and now he reappeared in our lives as we are planted in this our next step in our journey.

Talking about planted, the last time we visited, we were excited to harvest Saskatoon berries on a beautifully scenic hill overlooking the valley. This time here, we were excited to eat Saskatoon berry pie. YUMMY!

1 comment:

GMS said...

Actually, I hate to say it but we just now cracked open & have been enjoying immensely the Saskatoon Spread you sent back with Grampa Ray. It is great!