Friday, July 30, 2010

cousins rock!






I grew up alongside my second cousins. Lin and I were always together once they had moved to Saskatoon. It was so fun and the tradition lives on! My trio is having such a blast being with their cousins (1 st cousin Imogen and baby to come in Saskatoon) and in Fort Qu'Appelle, they are actually 3rd cousins. No matter, the fun level is the same- off the charts!

Arwen is my new favorite live entertainer. She and the kids are constantly together laughing and entertaining themselves. They spend the day riding bikes, jumping on the trampoline, doing crafts and eating of course. I have been their #1 source of entertainment for so many years that it is quite strange for them to just go off totally happy without needing my constant help. Such a nice break.

These pictures are from our time last week in Saskatoon. The orange lilies are tiger lilies, the Saskatchewan flower. Mom's flower garden is amazing!

1 comment:

GMS said...

I did not know the tiger lily was the flower of Saskatchewan. We have them in our yard too.
Emora is just growing up before our eyes.
I am so happy for you that cousins are close.