Monday, December 21, 2009

Tonight's goal: bed before 11pm





Now I'm excited about Christmas. My shopping is done and something I thought of last minute that I couldn't find in the stores, that I ordered online Thurs. paid extra for priority mail and crossed my fingers would arrive before we leave Thrurs. morning came in today!! With days to spare. We exchanged gifts with Big Buddy. He gave the big kids remote control cars and Emora a baby that giggles. They love them. Ivan is proud to say that he is learning the fine art of off roading. Emora has surprised me with her understanding. She pushes the huge cars and makes engine noises. She has also started to rub her hands as I clean mine after changing her diaper. When she sees that I notice her mimicry, she giggles and smiles. So fabulous. She has also started throwing tantrums. I was a bit shocked to see one so young throwing herself on the floor and pounding her legs, so I guess it's started.

Every day Ivan begs to open the gifts, but we are making him wait. Yesterday we went out to look at lights. They loved it so much.

We've managed to make it to a few of the free kid's clinics at Lowe's. The kids enjoy making the projects. We'll have to try to go again in the new year.

Can you believe the year is almost over?

5 comments:

GMS said...

No, can't believe 2010!
Lots of changes ahead & behind.
We enjoyed our visit with you last year & continue to look forward to all the growth & discovery ahead.

Nana said...

I love the Lowe's apron pics. They're all set for the next project. I'm ready to begin the new year. Right now I'm waiting for 12 months and 9 days to pass. Can we say "retirement"? Hurry up Christmas!

Olivia said...

You all are so cute. We love you all!

Ian said...

Emora dans le T-shirt Quebecois c'est magnifique!

How's that for my French?
Love y'all.

Nana said...

Ian, "y'all". That's right you're from "southern" Sask. Right?