Sunday, December 27, 2009

Friends!


Time flies. By the time you are reading this we will already be heading back home to our Abilene friends. Then I'll get to tell you about our adventures in Houston, experiencing the ballet for the first time and other Christmas craziness.

With New Years around the corner, do you do resolutions? Think back over the year? Plan?

This year, we added another wonderful girl to our family. I love so much how the kids bond in a new way. Dominique LOVES having and being a sister and that is so very precious. Ivan is great with helping and being a protecting, caring big brother.

We look forward to creating other special memories with our friends before leaving Abilene.

My friend Trish and the kids are pictured and then the kids with Lily and Isaiah.

1 comment:

Ian said...

Several years ago I made a resolution to never make any more resolutions. And I have kept it!