Saturday, December 05, 2009

Easing into Christmas

We got a workable family shot this morning of the 5 of us. This is Emora's first time to make it into our Christmas picture. It sure is hard to get a decent shot with three young kids. Thank goodness for digital! We got our tree up today. So fun to see all the ornaments, which all have a special memory tied to it. The kids were so excited to put them on. Emora keeps trying to pull them off and nearly pulled the tree on top of herself already.

I still have a huge amount of projects to do for gifts, so I'm thinking they will for sure be late. Most need to be mailed, so even if I finish them before the fateful day, to allow time for the post is a challenge I may not be able to meet this year. Oh well, prolong the season! ;)



Good news too, my friend's scale was off the amount I thought I had gained, so I celebrated with a piece of brownie one night and a chocolate bar another night! ha, ha. I did get a couple of new exercise videos from the library, so maybe it will cancel the eating out?

Brian and the kids are cracking pecans as I type and I'm about to get back to projects, just thought I'd type a quick update.

1 comment:

Ian said...

Great pics; thanks for sharing