Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!

Hoping all of you are enjoying a wonderful Christmas day. I wanted to post some pictures to cheer your day.

The kids decorated this gingerbread house imported from Germany. Thanks Andrea! It was a sugary, messy kind of job with candy, some disappearing candy and lots of smiles. We had seen some award winning gingerbread houses some days previously and Ivan wanted to win an award for ours. I assured him that it was of the award variety, in my books anyways.

This was the kid's favorite display. It was very much insane with decorations on every part of the lawn and roof, with a special display constructed on the driveway with a sign saying "walkins welcome" and music playing. We took Brian and Ivan's picture here when he was a baby.

This here wins my funny picture of the year award. We were with my friend Trish and her daughter Bella for a lunch date. Bella was texting, so I got Emora's phone out so that she could text too. She is a natural at it! The teenager waiting for her body to grow into her mature habits.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes,kids are so natural when they are born into Technology these days.When Immy gets on her cell phone she is always calling Dominique.I only hope you will set up a cheap prepaid plan.Of course Emora will be texting.

Anonymous said...

That was mom