Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tic toc




Dominique has been running a low grade fever since Sun. night, so we have been staying home trying to get well, which has not been easy because Dominique never slows down, even for a fever. In fact, I probably shouldn't have, but I filled the pool for them today and let them play in it. Ivan has been asking for weeks if we could fill the pool and at first I thought- no way! It's winter time. Then I realized that it's been plenty hot for swimming- summer temps in Saskatchewan. Today was crazy hot, so we filled it up and I justified it by saying maybe it would help break Dominique's temperature, which really was only 99 degrees today. Emora is real congested too and coughing, but she at least hasn't been feverish.

I'm ready to get out of the house more, but I should be enjoying home while I can. Next week I have a doctor appointment, another appointment and then will be back with the water aerobics class. It will be nice to get out, meet people and be in the pool, but I'm not looking forward to the hectic evenings that will result with my leaving.

1 comment:

jenn with two n's said...

Crazy--while you're having summer temps we're having somewhat of a blizzard! I hope Mimi gets over her fever. I think Imogen is like her cousin--she didn't want to stop when she had a fever. Glad that Emora isn't running one but congestion isn't fun. I love looking at the three pictures and seeing the similarities and differences. I like that you used the same onesie.
Love you!