Monday, October 06, 2008

from the balloon fest






I thought I'd put these pics up from the balloon fest. I know some of them are repetitive, but I just couldn't decide which one I liked best, so I put them all up! I had an extra long weekend, but I'll pay for it now with the week ahead. I didn't have the Aim boys today, but will have them tomorrow & Wed. Thurs. I have a doctor's appointment and then I'll have the boys Friday. Thurs. and Fri. I usually clean the house, so we'll see how that goes and no I didn't get it cleaned today. Then on the weekend there is a kid activity that would be fun to get to and Ivan's party to plan. Brian suggested just doing a small party with a few kids. We may just do that. I just don't have the stamina for a huge party. Ivan told me the other day that he didn't even want to hit his own pinata, so I guess that means I don't have to make one?


We did have a fun day today. We got several errands done and got to visit with Tighe and Isaiah some. The kids enjoyed playing together. Then I took them to the pool. We came back for a super late lunch and crashed for naps, which was oh so lovely. Then it was supper making time and we got to visit with Big Buddy some. It feels like I never see him anymore. We used to eat with him several times a week, but now by the time we get to supper, we are already so tired out. Hopefully in the New Year we'll adjust to our threesome and be able to hang out more.


2 comments:

GMS said...

Sounds like you have it all planned out subject to last minute changes, of course.

The balloon festival looks like great fun.

Sarahmac said...

I think that yellow balloon with the green, orange and purple tear shapes used to come to Armstrong when we had the Annual Balloon Rendezvous. Neat.