Monday, May 26, 2008

Friends and fun

Well we made it through Sat. and all our functions, had a nice peaceful Sun. and get to enjoy another day off for memorial day. Brian is mowing the lawn, so Ivan is occupied as chief observer over the next couple of hours. Dominique is on my lap, 'cause she can't stand me being on the computer without her on top of me. I'm not sure how this arrangement will be once my belly takes up my lap, I'm not too crazy about it as it is now.

We got to see some friends yesterday, so I thought I'd post pictures with friends. A while back we went out of town to our friend's who love music and jamming. They invite musical friends out, feed us and they play for fun. The kids brought out some instruments too- a toy piano, drum and percussion pieces and their toy stick. It's nice when they can feel a part of it. Whenever Brian has a gig, Ivan wants to go and play too- and this time he got to.

Dominique and the girls. Mercedes is on the far right, she lives across the street from us and her cousins are the two sisters to the left of where Dominique is. Ale on the end just "finished" chemo which successfully treated her leukemia. She got it when her mom was pregnant with Ana. We have been unofficially adopted into their family.

Ivan loves planes and is of course flying to Canada here. I'm not sure if Dominique is remembering how loud flying is. Their friend Patrick is hanging on for dear life. I told him Ivan doesn't have his flying license.

No comments: