Thursday, November 08, 2007

music everywhere

Ivan and Daddy practicing for a gig. Whenever Brian practices, Ivan wants to "play" too.






Ivan's guitar looks very similar to his vaccum.



When Grandpa Ray and Grandma Sue visited, we were treated to lots of meals in restaurants. On one occasion, while waiting on our food to come, Ivan composed this song. The tune is the same to his first original song "no, no, you'll get a spanking" and he accidentally started off with those lyrics, then switched to his second original composition- "don't get my tummy so big".

Brian played a gig for artwalk, so Ivan wanted to bring his Stick too, of course.

Poor Ivan has broken out in hives and his tummy looks like a bloated balloon. I'm sure this has to do with the fact that he just got his second dose of mumps/measles/rubella and Hepetitis A last week. He also just finished his antibiotics for a double ear infection.





He is doing good with the potty training. Here are his chances of success in various instances.

If he says he needs to go- 99%
If we see him dancing, tell him to go and sits on the toilet- 95%
If we see him dancing, tell him to go and he doesn't want to- 0%
If he is inside naked- 100%
If he is outside playing- 3%
If he thinks his #2 will be mushy- 5%

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your little man is feeling better soon...sounds like a lot of things to be sick with at once.
Love ya, Sharon

Trail Rider said...

i am very excited to see and meet your family. I will put you on our calendar with a question mark around the dates you mentioned. My kids always love meeting new kids. My little faith would love playing with your dom.

does ivan wear pullups then? i noticed that you said that when he thinks #2 will be mushy he doesn't go in the potty. How does that work?

blessings and thank you for you words about caleb.

Madame Angela Baggett said...

We skipped pull ups. In my opinion, they just cost more. I taught him how to take off his diaper, but he still ends up needing help with his pants anyways. He wants everything off including shoes if he's to sit on the toilet. I think he had been scared of doing messy poops in the potty. I could tell he needed to go, but he would get adamment for us to go away and leave him alone and threw a fit if we set him on the potty. I think he's getting over it. I had to give him prune juice yesterday when I thought he was bloated and he did a couple of messy ones in the potty today ;)