Sunday, November 18, 2007

It's 10:36pm and I'm not where I should be






I have a picture that I need to finish by tomorrow and here I am posting. At first I just needed a break, so I read books to the kids and put them to bed. Then I read some blogs and now I'm officially procrastinating. But I do need to get the rest of my blogables file posted before we snap a bunch more during thanksgiving. (Justifying my procrastination)

We are headed to Houston Tues. Tomorrow I hope to finalize flights to Canada, do laundry, pack, take care of library material... and oh, yeah, take care of my precious two gems. They will be so excited when I tell them in the morning that the next day we are heading to Nana's.

Among the things I need to pack are xmas gifts for the grands... one of which is the picture. Sigh... I've come full circle. I shouldn't make it sound like such drudgery. It really is exciting when it comes together. I guess I'm just ready to be done with this one, so that I can start one of the myriad others that I am excited about.

The pictures posted here were all taken by Ivan. He has figured out how to turn on the camera and likes to take shots. I have to prompt him lots- like move your finger, try to find me (or whatever his subject is) in the viewfinder. Most times, he doesn't look through the right hole and then the pressure of pressing the button makes him move the camera wildly. These are the decent shots. The one of Saba was one he was trying to take of me! This is another wonderful thing with digital cameras- I can let him shoot away, and he can learn and have fun without it costing me a thing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That shot of Saba is great. You should print it out and put it into his room, telling him that it was a good job. Even though he tried to take a pic of you he took a perfect one of Saba.