Tuesday, May 29, 2007

laughter is good medicine








While Dominique learns to walk, Ivan is learning to climb trees.

Dictionique (Dominique's dictionary): "Nana" & "bye" are her most used words of late. Most used as in she doesn't say anything else. And yes it is "bye" and not "buy" because she uses it when I'm about to say it on the phone and sometime she waves too. I don't think she actually means "Nana" when she says it as in grandma Nana (hate to burst your bubble), but Nana obviously chose the best nickname to get called on easily.


Dictionivary: I love the way all the K sounds come out as T.

the tat= cat
the tar= car
Oh tay= OK
tum on= come on
Domineat= Dominique

4 comments:

GMS said...

GREAT VIDEO AND PICTURES!!!

They cheered me right up and I needed that.

armacleod said...

Very cute!

I love Ivan trying to climb the tree. Also I do like his t phraseology.

Deana said...

what a cute laugh!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like someone enjoyes it to fall instead of walking. *g*