Sunday, May 27, 2007

The dance


I meant to tag Pamela with this picture on facebook, but she beat me to it, so I'll just post it here for you- my loyal, nothing-better-to-do, related or totally-addicted-to-the-kids readers.


This video is too hilarious, if I do say so myself. Dominique is seen dancing, then Ivan starts dancing and singing, but to the wrong song (the computer is playing one song and he's singing a different one that the computer also plays). Then he dances so hard his soggy diaper starts to fall off! Yep, wild times at the Baggett's.

5 comments:

Davis Family said...

Ha - I dragged Wes in to watch this one too. We nearly peed our pants!

Janet said...

Very funny! Glad you caught that one on camera!

GMS said...

Who is Pamela and what is "facebook"?

At least the wet diaper doesn't seem to bother Ivan! Or, maybe, that is the problem. He seems to be singing one of my favorite songs -- If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands.

Right?

Madame Angela Baggett said...

Bert- yeah, we have that problem around here too!-- ha, ha. Have you guys successfully potty trained? Any secret codes or magic formulas?

Janet- sometimes I think we should just keep a camera rolling all the time! They crack me up so much!

gms- facebook is a system that helps anyone keep up with their friends lives, see their pics, send easy messages. I'll send you an invite. Pamela went to the CofC in Stoon, so I know her from WAY back!

forgiven4this said...

Thats too cute, thanks for sharing