Saturday, January 06, 2007

Tales from the tundra


OK, S'toon isn't exactly the tundra, but it was frozen, vast and breathtaking. Since our exciting lives revolve around trying to get the house back in order and I missed out on 3 weeks of tales, I'm going to do some catch up of our time away.


My little part Canadians are readjusting to life here in the states, but Ivan still says: "Snow outside???" He's not sure where it all went and I don't think he's all that happy about it's disappearance. I'm thinking geography is a little difficult at age 2. He still repeats: "back Nana house" since our trip in Nov. for Thanksgiving, like we can just turn the corner and there we will be at Nana's. Maybe he thinks Grandpa Ian, Grandma Ruth, Uncle John, Auntie Jenn, Uncle Andrew, Auntie-to-be Andrea and all the snow are hidden somewhere in Abilene. I only wish.

I think this video says it all with regards to our fun winter experience. Of course I keep in mind that we had superb weather. Much of winter is freeze your butt, miserable cold, so I have to be thankful for warm Abilene days despite our lack of winter's finery.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like snooow! That is so cute!

Nana said...

We just can't get enough of those grandkids!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics and video.