Monday, January 29, 2007

puzzling

This morning Ivan was recalling how he and Nana did puzzles together, so I thought it was appropriate to post this video.



Ivan snagged the expression "small pieces" from one of his new favorite books: Angela's airplane (which crashes into small pieces). I recently switched out his books since I was getting dizzy bored reading the same ones over and over. Right away he asked where his book was, but he used his abbreviated name for it, so it came out: "where Angela?"

That was a funny question for me. Was it time to break it to him that I have another (non-mommy) identity?

Do you remember what your favorite book was as a child?

1 comment:

Lin said...

OOOh! What perfect timing for mentioning my favourite book as a child. I was telling my co-worker about this really cool book I read as a child but couldn't remember the name of it. She told me to go to Amazon.com or Chapters.com and do a keyword search. I looked for it and found it. "The Secret World of Og" by Pierre Burton. A book about 5 kids who discover this whole world of little green Og's who live underneath us. I don't really remember all of it so I just have to say I loved it as a child would have to read it again to see if I still like it. Of course, I also loved this series of some kid with the same last name as me who solved mysteries. I honestly can't say much about the whole stories of the books I read but I seemed to love them at the time.