Saturday, January 13, 2007

picture perfect

Here are a few pictures that I thought turned out superb!

To me, this one looks like mom is not even a part of the picture, but right in front of me.








I love the effects of natural light. I think pictures with breathtaking skies or amazing light effects are the best. They are also the most difficult to capture on canvas.







This was a tender moment full of fun and it seems the light wanted to come in and play too!







I've got a cuddly son. He loves being held and loved having so much attention by the grands, aunts, uncles and cousins.



On a funny side note, Ivan is seeing people who remind him of family. He saw a man on the plane that resembled O'neil and kept saying: Where O'neil? O'neil sleeping? I finally told the man he reminded my son of my cousin. Then, Ivan saw a man he thought was uncle John. He had a lighter complexion with black curly hair in a pony tail and also the dark beard and mustache. He kept saying: "Uncle John" over and over. I don't have to guess when I say that he misses all of you and truly enjoyed his time with you. We did too and are so thankful for the time we had as family together for the holidays. Somehow the recent memories make you all seem a little closer.

1 comment:

Lin said...

I love the picture of your mom and dominique. Beautiful! They both look so happy!