Friday, January 19, 2007

so fast

No wonder two year olds tire out adults. Who knew they could move at the speed of light? All our lives we hear that time goes fast and it is so true! So make every minute count!








Here are a couple of before and after pictures.














Has it really been half a year since she came into our lives?













Trying her hand at the computer. I'm sure both Ivan and Dominique will learn much more than what I know with technology.














Ivan loves to help and imitate. Here he was feeding what was meant to be Dominique's doll.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My "so fast" is a bit different because I don't have children, but I feel it just the same as you do.

When I started University I visited home each weekend. I also visited my grandparents. One day when I was over there I told them that my exams are almost over. My grandfather looked at me and almost shouted: "Exams are over??? But, but you just started!!"

He was right, a semester passed so quick. One day I was scared that I might not find the right lecture room, the other day I was done with exams.

Lin said...

I looked at pictures of my girls over the weekend and could just not believe the difference. Yes time goes all too fast. I found a good one from our high school days I will share with you! Harley found a picture you gave me from when you were 12! I remember things from then like they were yesterday. I think I have turned into one of those adults who says, "I remember when you were small enough to hold in my arms!" That's not so bad, right?

Madame Angela Baggett said...

Lin- not bad at all, a little weird to be on this end, but such is life ;)

Sarahmac said...

That is so crazy. I sware that that doll is the same mold that was used to make "Baby Shivers," a doll that came out when I was a kid. She had a battery inside her and when she got too cold she would shiver, well actually vibrate, but same thing.