Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Tomorow, tomorow!

Tomorow, tomorow, I'll love ya, tomorow, baby's only a day away!
Who? My neice or nephew of course!
What? His or her grand arrival of course!
When? Tomorow, tomorow!!

I'm so excited. I'm going to be an auntie, Ivan and Dominique will be cousins, Brian will be an uncle and John and Jenn parents!!! Oh, joy ;) May everything go swimmingly! Hee, hee.

OK, here are some more pictures for your amusement.

The overall club. I think it's like a rule or something to have overalls, or a cowboy hat, or cowboy boots while in Texas. I don't have any of those, but the kids are so cute in overalls and they are Big Buddy's main clothing staple.





I took this while "wearing" her in the sling. It was a deliciously beautiful fall day. The weather here is anywhere from 70-80 (+10-20) these days and sunny. Very nice.
Ivan on that very nice day in long sleeves. I love pulling out the winter clothes, snuggly, warm clothes.


I really should wipe his mouth before taking a picture, but here he is in all his two year old grandness!





We call this Dominique's school picture. Doesn't she look all prim and proper. I hate to gravitate toward steriotypes, but she seems so much more dainty than Ivan was. And while I'm not all into girl/boy categories, sometimes you have to wonder. Like about the boy who got stuck in a toy machine here in Abilene. I read the article on it. He was stuck there about an hour, with the toys, laughing while his parents and desperate restaurant people worked on getting him out. The article said this has happened before, about 6 times throughout the country and ALL BY BOYS. I think I see a pattern.

4 comments:

Jenni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenni said...

Oh my goodness! I can't get over how girly Dominique looks in that picture! Too cute! I love Ivan's chocolate face. Messy faces are so cute. Are you guys doing anything for Halloween tonight?

Anonymous said...

No can't tell you are excited at all!!Ha. It'll be great to get the news of John and Jennifer's little one!!
Sharon

Lady J said...

I can't wait to hear about the new baby...we are waiting rather impatiently! I keep checking both blogs...but still nothing!!! Hope everything is OK...you are all in our prayers as you await the arrival of the newest family member! Hope to hear soon and can't wait for the pics!!!