Saturday, October 28, 2006

Snaps: vol. 19


One of our favorite cousins (Lin) sent this onesie for our new little rocker. It's still a little big, but will be perfect for a journey up north, since she seems to grow daily. We are planning on going up there this Christmas if all goes well. No dates yet.







This shirt really does need props: instruments, musician and groupies.







And accessories. Don't worry, no tatoos, piercings or dyed hair yet.







From Nana and Pawpaw Terry's visit.



Who is your favorite musician or band? What were your favorite songs as a kid?

3 comments:

Kimberley said...

Now I almost feel obligated to buy Dominique an Aerosmith t-shirt when I go to their concert in December. By far, they are my favourite, but I like such a wide range of music.

jenn with two n's said...

Okay that is the cutest...especially the photo with the dude rag!
Thanks for keeping us happy with pics.

Anonymous said...

Oh my word! She is so cute. And Ivan practises already to support his dad. Got to love it!

My favourit band? Don't have one. I like all kinds of music, from Pop to R&B to Classic. Whatever suits my mood. Right now I love the club music they play here in Derry. Especially Queen-Don't stop me now.

So there are no dates yet for you guys going up to S'toon?! Too bad, I just asked Andrew today and he told me to ask you. Well, let me know, I am so excited to see you!

Love