Sunday, January 15, 2006

Happy Birthday Brian!









You are a man of integrity and of realness.












You are devoted and make Ivan's days bloom with joy and discovery.












You are a good friend and companion.












I have seen more and more through the years why you are who I was meant to live and share life with.












You are a trooper, stretching, learning and growing through the years to become all that you can be.












You cherish and value your family in word and in actions.







We love you, happy 35th birthday!!! from Angela, Ivan and the baby in the womb!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brian!

May this new year be even more special then the last!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brian!!!

Hope you enjoyed the day and your family. They are great, you know. just like you are great.

Take care and God bless you path.
Andrea

GMS said...

Would have loved to have seen at least a 3 generational birthday picture. Hope you might be able to get a 4 before January 30th. Might not be many more opportunities.
Angela, you did a great job making it a special day for your man.

Anonymous said...

Thank you to all well wishers.

Ang - do you think anyone will notice the Dos Eques bottle between us in the 3rd picture?

Anonymous said...

Angela and Brian and Ivan,
Congrats on future #2 in the family. Your stories remind me of a bigone day. I now have 5 grandchildren to visit and spoil and I am amazed how fast they learn. Aysia didn't want us to leave, kind of sweat. TTYL Uncle Archie

Madame Angela Baggett said...

Great to hear from you uncle Archie! I didn't even know you knew about the blog. Thanks for the congrats, we are very excited and congrats to you too on all of yours! I know the pics I've seen are beautiful. I got word about Kris' big news through Lin. Very cool. Tell her congrats for me. I don't know how to contact any of you! My e-mail is: waterfall[at]safe-mail[dot]net so write me there with contact info!