Wednesday, March 02, 2011

When it was not so cold out

It has been horribly cold here the last few days and my knee is being mean to me since I did a few laps swimming and skated a little last week. Those few minutes of freedom felt great, but since then my knee has been reminding me that it's not quite back yet. So I'm mad at it. I really wanted to do some exercise today, but since I figured skating would be too much and it's too cold to even walk outside, I settled for Emora's workout "move n groove kids", ah well, the kids and I had fun even if it wasn't "aerobic" per see.

When it was nicer, Emora, Saba and I were enjoying the great outdoors, as you can see.






On more fun notes...I now have birds fluttering up my stairs (painted birds), Ivan talked on the phone with a girl for about 20 minutes last night and is going to a church group with her after school. He is so excited and it was just so crazy cute to watch him chatting with his friend on the phone! Dominique declared that I am bossy because I won't let her pick her nose and keep correcting her when she says "nuse" instead of "use".

Tomorrow is our 4th time of doing Story and Rhyme time and we've really been enjoying that and my cousin called to invite me to join a playtime group she is starting, so we are looking forward to socializing with other people and getting out of our cabin fever.

The basement renos are on hold until some paying work can be found. Many people have plans to have Brian do work for them, but so far none of it has panned out for right now, so we are looking to the Lover for sustenance and the ability to complete what we've started and move those kids downstairs!!

1 comment:

GMS said...

And also have room for visitors, right?
I am praying for both sustenance and healing for your knee.