Thursday, March 10, 2011

Twinsies

The girls love to dress up in their matching dresses and play together when Ivan goes to school.


It has been warm the last couple of days, so we have really enjoyed getting out again and walking up to the school for Ivan.






May spring come and be a season of renewing for all. We are so ready for new life in us, new beginnings and relief from the cold isolation of our lives as we've transitioned here. It takes time, but I'm hoping time is about up and we are being propelled forward in something new. I'm already dreaming of swimming in the lake, picnics and beach days. I'm told this winter has been exceptionally bad and that it is not quite over yet, but some thaw today gives us anticipation for the freeze to finally break and for us that is on many levels, physically outside and in, financially, relationally, emotionally...

4 comments:

Nana said...

I know you must be ready for a change. We have enjoyed our days the past few weeks. Sun shiny and cool. Working in the yard in preparation for spring. Planting, weeding and trimming trees. Day light savings time begins this week end. Thats a dumb spring thing. I've dealt with day light savings time for 66 years and I still don't like it.

Ian said...

You have a wonderful looking set of twins!

Sarah said...

I think everyone is so SO ready for a thaw and spring time this year! Your girls are cute in their matching dresses! I'm just blog hopping today. Hope you don't mind my stopping in and commenting. I gather from your comment on the new area that you've recently moved. Hope you feel at home soon.

Seattle Real Estate said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.