Sunday, March 30, 2008

Another "baby" party

My friend Charity and her family are moving to California, so we had another baby party before they leave. Our daughters are weeks apart in age, and so are all these babies in the pictures. They were all in my water aerobics class 2 years ago. Now, all but 3 of the women are pregnant again and Charity was the first to deliver her next. 2 of the women think they are not going to have any more children.

Picture from Aug. 2006. Isaiah, Dominique and Trinity have been together a lot. At first every week, we would go walking with strollers and babies in tow.





This picture was taken in March of 2007.






Here's the stroller foursome the week of Dominique's 1st birthday, July 2007.

They have grown some more by Feb. 2008.










I bet you can't match the kids before and after. And they aren't the exact same kids, so that adds another challenge. So let's see if you can at least find Dominique. I don't even have the halloween pics in here. We've had 2 dress up gatherings.

I guess she doesn't figure she's a baby anymore. Now she's the momma taking care of her dolls and the rest of us.

3 comments:

Trail Rider said...

babies are such a creative genius idea of God!

My fav easter mem is bawling my eyes out seeing a drama of Jesus taking it all away on my behalf. I must have bawled for half an hour! WAY after the drama was done!

Ian said...

She is growing up fast. Great pictures.

Nana said...

Thanks for the walk down memory lane with Dominique. She's not 2 yet and she has already taken on mothering.