Tuesday, June 26, 2007

One of each

If you are totally tired of seeing Dominique walking videos, you can skip this one. If you are carefully watching her progress- here you go! She is improving although not often very diligent in her practicing. This was at least a week ago.

I caught the end of Ivan's song and performance.


We got a Big Blue House episode on dvd about going to the potty that rocks (Thank you Jenny and Corey). Ivan watched it with avid fascination today (twice). I made up a game to entertain myself as I reread the books we read every night. Tonight, I inserted not so subliminal messages about going potty. I think I had the characters go potty at least twice in each book! ha, ha- we'll get him yet!

4 comments:

Ian said...

I won't ever get tired of watching my grandchildren doing everyday things. I wish I was closer so that I could teach them some fun things (like climbing walls: see my blog).

GMS said...

Wouldn't skip a one!
Great fun!
Love to see the progress walking and Ivan sings and dances just great!!
Keep up the great work sharing with us all......

Deana said...

She was concentrating hard with that tongue out!

And B was rocking out to Twinkle Twinkle!

Davis Family said...

We were going great guns on the potty thing until Gavin decided he'd rather have a diaper. So I say - Want to wear underwear today? And he says - no wear taper. Oh well, the fickle little so and sos.