Saturday, December 09, 2006

She stands!


Don't try this at home- oh, wait a minute, we are at home! I learned this trick from Dad. He would take young babes out of their overly trusting mother's arms and show the parents how their infant could be an acrobat. He explained that at a certain age, the baby has the strength to stand, but not the balance, so if you balance for them, they can stand up. Once they get older, they get scared and won't stand. I found this concept true when of course Ivan wanted a turn. He wouldn't let go of my arm and then my arm got tired trying to hold him. It was worth the laughs though ;)



What crazy things did your dad do when you were a kid?

2 comments:

jenn with two n's said...

We share the same dad :) 5 more days!

Anonymous said...

My dad would put us on top of the fridge and let us jump into his arms...that's just one of the crazy things he would do!

Loving the videos!