Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Houston- prime time video

OK, I guess I have evidence. Here I was prompting him to say "Nanna house". Little did I know it would be his mantra for the next couple of weeks.



Somebody feed that girl! We started her on rice cereal and she loves it. She doesn't actually swallow it very well, but she laughs, smiles and thinks she's a real big girl. Normally meal time guaranteed little squeals of discontent, now we have laughter. I guess she just wanted to be a part of what we were all doing. Who can blame her?

What was your favorite food as a kid? Is there something you liked then that you don't like now? What has been a constant favorite?

3 comments:

Madame Angela Baggett said...

I loved chocolate pudding, bologna, tiger tiger ice cream, black licorice and chocolate. Not crazy about the pudding, bologna, tiger tiger or black licorice any more, but still love chocolate ;)

Anonymous said...

Ok maybe i shouldn't write anything but my favourite food was always and has always been popcorn. yes i consider it a food! It is corn! Something i liked as a kid and don't like now, well...ok dog treats! ha-ha! i know, i don't know what to be more shocked over the fact that i ate them or the fact that my parents let me!

Sarahmac said...

When I was very young, my favourite food was the Gerber baby food in Tootie-fruitie. I used to eat it when mom was feeding it to Robin. When Robin was very young, he could seek out a banana, no matter where mom tried to hide it. I used to also love drinking Soy Sauce from the bottle. And I once ate a bunch of Sweet Peas. I told mom I loved the peas she was growing in her garden. She rushed me to the hospital where they gave me Ipecac. Two teaspoons. Won't do that again.