Thursday, September 28, 2006

snaps: vol. 17

I'll be out of pocket for a couple of days, so I thought I'd overload you with pics for a good weekend send off!


Ivan tries to help out with Dominique in any way he can. When he hears her crying, he will go up to her and say: "Dominique, hey, hey, hey", his own signature calm down call reminiscent of the Fonz or someone really cool. Here, he must have gotten desperate. He got my breast pump and tried to suction milk out of his belly to feed the baby. Unfortunately it didn't work.



You can't tell from the picture, but Ivan is using a floss container (that he retrieved from the garbage) as a pretend dart. All through out the day, he will go to the dart room, pretend he's throwing things at it and yell "ping" imitating the computerized voice. Then he will laugh and dance and walk away mumbling incomprehensible words about his little solo match with the board.



Ivan loves Big Buddy, and his cane, and his walker, and his motorised wheelchair. He rode home with Big Buddy this night.





Ivan's showing you where his new teeth are coming in. He's a drooling mess these days, so we should really let him go shirtless more often. Skin is the best wash and wear material!









Grandpa shows his captive audience the intriguing things he can watch on his computer (namely videos from this blog!)






Future swimmer?






or AFV (America's Funniest Videos) star?







with love from the Baggett duo- have a good one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the pics, and Ivan is just great. I don't think you need to worry a bit that he might hurt her, by accident of course. When they get older the might fight, but you can't tell right now.

Anonymous said...

vweery cute!

Lady J said...

Love the pics and stories! I've been trying to keep up, and usually try to read your blog, although have been a little slack with the comments lately haven't I?! My life is really hectic right now...but should slow down next month...I think!!! (it better because I can't even keep up!)