Wednesday, September 27, 2006

gotta keep up!

I find my kids hillarious, I hope you are too. I'm trying to keep up with all their great, original, never seen before material. It just spews out of their pores! So here's a video for each of them.



Ivan wants so bad to mow the lawn and use the weed eater. He is constantly going under the tarp (where we have our lawn equipment) and "using" the tools. Here he is trying out the weed eater. I shot this by sticking the camera in a hole and aiming towards where I thought he was, my little spying camera trick!






This was from the day we dedicated Dominique. Big buddy came after all the crowd had left. He says he's shy around crowds because he's old and not in the best of health, but I think it didn't hurt that he had her all to himself either!

2 comments:

GMS said...

In reference to your cute title -"gotta keep up!" - just thought I would share that it is going to get harder and harder.
Both videos are just great and love seeing them both in action.

Anonymous said...

You better keep copies of those videos when she grows up because then they will be very special to her heart as much as she is/they are to you now.