Monday, February 27, 2006

Sweet sounds from the recording "studio"

I figured since you all got to hear him say "da", you should get to hear him say "mom" too. This was easier said than done! I tried Brian's trick and it didn't work until the very end, which is the first snippet you hear. The next little sound clip, I was showing him a picture of me to which he usually says "momma", but today decided to say "I don't know", listen close, it's a little blurry sounding, like a teenager's reply!

I've been wanting to get a recording of some of his freestyle babble, but he's too fascinated with the camera, so I'll have to try a different recorder or something.

2 comments:

GMS said...

Great picture!!!
Looks like he's trying very hard to figure something out. What is he listening to??
The audio sounds good to me but I'm used to listening to jibber jabber in my line of work.

Anonymous said...

The headphones in the photo belong to our friend Scotty, who is some kind of computer weapons diagnostic guy on board an AWACS plane in the US air force. These are the headphones he wears in flight.