Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The Ivan funnies vol.11


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Ivan loving on Smacky.~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



~~~~~~~~~~~~She never fully appreciates his love!~~~~~~~~~~~~



I was trying to see how Ivan would do drinking his smoothy all by himself. At first I helped him get the glass to his lips and put it up, but he was doing so well with this slow moving drink that I thought I'd just give him the glass and see what happened.


He drank without spilling and thoroughly enjoyed it, but didn't know what to do with the rest, so he threw it on the floor, effectively spraying himself. I let him wallow in it while I took his picture- maybe he'll learn throwing it was not such a good idea??? (a hopeful mom reasons).

3 comments:

ahbahsean said...

Picture #2 is completely frame-worthy. :) Your son's adorable.

Anonymous said...

I love you cat!!!! *gg* It's great how much she takes. She also could be angry and Ivan wouldn't like that one. But he's cute as usual!!!!!!!!

Talked to you bro today. Was so nice to hear him again. 23 days to go till he is here. I can't wait.

GMS said...

I think the Mom should get full credit for the funnies she finds Ivan in and then documents.
The throwing stage can last a lifetime.
I hope he learns his lessons well.