Wednesday, February 22, 2006

the Ivan funnies vol.12


I've hidden the fish food behind the couch, beyond the side table piled with warm throws. Apparently I haven't hidden it well enough! The morning I took this, Ivan managed for the first time to open the container and dumped what remained of the food on the carpet. Our dog was quite happy to lick it up. Good thing we had a new container of food already.


Ivan is all too happy to drink mommy and daddy's coffee, but since this is not exactly recommended toddler food, I've taken to making him his own special brew. Sometimes it's milk and cinnamon, this time it was milk and a little chocolate powder heated. Ivan is happily sporting his toddler "coffee" mustache!


A friend stayed with us over the weekend and entertained our pets and our son. Here he's getting a laundry basket ride. Later, Ivan gave a ride to the cat by pushing her in the basket, but she didn't enjoy it near as much as he did.


Ivan bundled up for our big cold front. It's been under freezing which is cold for us and according to Mr Griffin, who we were about to visit, not conditions for taking your child out. If he was in charge of affairs in Canada, no one would go out below freezing all winter!

Brian thinks I'm an anomily because I never go back to comments I've left to see if the writer answered. Apparently lots of people do this. So my question is: after leaving a comment, do you go back to see if you got a response?

5 comments:

Madame Angela Baggett said...

I figure I'm doing good to read and comment some. I really can't even remember where I may have commented or what I wrote, so going back-- You've got to be kidding. But I am trying to be better and at least answer comments on my own blog ;)

Anonymous said...

ha ha yes I try to as well...in the morning I comment...and through out the day I try to look for their comments back...or at night I check. But like you...how can you remember where you commented???

GMS said...

Well, you may have heard that we check for new posts and comments every time we get on the computer, which some days can be 10 or 12 times. Are we obsessive or just nosy?
Love to see what you write and what others comment and have even been reading quite a few other blogs.
It's possible to just get lost in cyber-space.

See what you started!!

Kimberley said...

I always go back and check for responses. Maybe that's because I like to get in the last word.

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do because I want to know if there is anyone who might share the idea or not.

Btw Angela, unfortunatly you haven't answered my email which I wrote last Thursday. That's why you don't get a postcard from my winter vacation. I am sorry about that but I didn't have your address with me.