Friday, September 23, 2005

Prizes will be awarded!

Ok, the thing is there are all of 5 people who may read my blog and if you ALL answer, we can maybe call that a contest. So, if you have read this blog, found it or accidentaly stumbled upon it, you have to enter our contest. I will send out prizes for the closest answers- um Ivan and I are working on that. Of course there is no pressure or anything, but you have to comment! I mean, um please???

Ivan loves people, parties and anything new, except maybe salsa. We were at a neighbor's party, which took place as a way to feed families fleeing Houston. The neighbor told me the salsa was not spicy and Ivan was HUNGRY, so I was getting desperate. I gave him a taste of salsa, which is definitely not on the list of first foods for babies. He made his "what-are-you-doing-to-me?" face and shook his arms like "get it out, GET IT OUT!". He didn't scream or cry, but he sure didn't like it either. I took the hint and luckily I had his sippy cup of water at hand, so we quickly put out that fire. He did thoroughly enjoy refried beans, rice and chicken later in the evening and it made for interesting diaper changes. Ha, the mommy adventures (OK, confession time, daddy got the first post-party diaper!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Salsa & refried beans? You get THAT diaper.

GMS said...

You know what they say,

"Variety is the spice of life."

Probably true in diet also. At least he accepted it
to try in the first place.