Thursday, September 15, 2005

Hungry ducks


I thought it would be fun to go to the park and feed the ducks. Ivan now knows how to throw so we thought this might bring some excitement. The ducks walked right up to us and Ivan laughed. Then we took out the bread. This would be great! The ducks came up expecting a great meal and Ivan got right into it.


That is he took his pieces of bread and demonstrated eating to the ducks! He was real excited about it all right. He figured we had live entertainment by watching the ducks squak (I'm sure saying "feed me, feed me"), plus a snack on top of it. Did I mention that Ivan loves bread? It was fun and funny, but I don't think the ducks were very impressed.

1 comment:

GMS said...

Just wait til he can taste his own
Homemade bread. Much tastier and more nutritious too.