Friday, September 09, 2005

Happy Grands


Three sets of grands celebrate their first. To Grandpa Ian, Grandma Ruth, Nana, Pawpaw Terry, Grandpa Ray and Grandma Sue, Happy Grandparent Day!!! Yep, first mother's day, then father's day and now the lesser known grandparent day. So what do we do on grandparent day? I have no clue. But we thought this message and pictures would be a good start ;)
Special mention goes to our other honorary adopted grands: Grandma Wynetta and Big Buddy.
We love you all.

Now a special word from the little man who made you grand (ok, so maybe you were grand before, but now it's even more noticeable)
"koyyyyjxxs0o0lxxxpo,o9"- translation with liberalities "I love you and you are the greatest, grandest grandparents. Thank you for all that you do, for calling me and visiting me, for the gifts you send and the love you show me and for helping my parents figure out all this parenting stuff" (baby language is very efficient!)
We hope you enjoy the blog and enjoy your grand day on this grand adventure of generational living.

1 comment:

GMS said...

Great way to communicate and share your life. Will be checking often to share in the life and loves of Ivan.