Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Ivan's tricks

Thank you to those of you who have given your guesses for our contest and for those who haven't done it yet, check out our previous blog (****CONTEST TIME **** HIS FIRSTS****) on the side. Also, if you want to see the responses, click on comment. You can read them without commenting again.


I did want to prepare you that Ivan's first word may astound us all. It could be advanced beyond his years. He has been studying you see.







This wasn't part of the contest, but Ivan has performed his first tricks. He can throw a ball and fetch it himself. I don't know who is teaching him this stuff, Saba? See Saba and Ivan in the picture. I'm not sure who is teaching whom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your last post is encouraging me in my thoughts that Ivan's first word will be Saba. You told me once that she is looking out for him and I think that they will have a great relationship. They are learning from each other (Saba isn't that old yet) and teaching each other. It's good for a child to grow up with animals for that helps him/her to see the world with diffrent eyes.

I have a blog now too but that is still in german. I will work on the english text but you can step by and just look at it. *lol*

GMS said...

Very well rounded in every way.