Wednesday, September 21, 2005

*********CONTEST TIME*******HIS FIRSTS***********

It's time to guess.
It's not a test
Of how well you know our guy.

It's just for fun.
About 1st ones,
So give it a little try.


(gms- I think your songs are permanently etched in my head. I just discovered this poem can be sung to the tune of "what time is it?")

Question #1- What day will Ivan take his 1st step? (he turns one Oct.20, 2005)
Question #2- What will be Ivan's 1st word? (apart from "mommy/daddy" or their derivatives)
Question #3- What will be Ivan's 1st sentence? (ie. 2 or more words together)
Question #4- What will be Ivan's 1st question? (creativity encouraged)

To help you with your guessing, you should know that Ivan is already walking assisted with 2 hands and can take steps while I hold one hand (but doesn't like to). He can stand a couple of seconds too, but doesn't like to stand on his own yet. Here's a pic. of his attempts when mommy got a sore back and decided we needed arm extensions.

Reply by clicking on "comment" at the bottom of this post. I'll say who got the closest answers and award a half-million dollar prize! Ha, ya right, in your dreams, this is the real reality, as opposed to a "reality" show.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

1) oct 19, 2005
2) pizza
3) Dad, give me pizza
4) Where's the pizza?

Anonymous said...

Well, let me take a guess!

1. after his first birthday
2. Saba (or doesn't that count?)
3. Want Saba.
4. Where is mommy?

But to be honest, these are really bad guesses. *lol*

Anonymous said...

1) on his birthday
2) doggie
3) ???
4) where's doggie?

Jenni said...

1) On October 23, 2005

2) Bye Bye (that seemed to be an easy one for Myka - now she says it for no reason)

3) "No more salsa!" ;)

4) "When is Myka coming over to play?"

Kimberley said...

1. October 18th

2. "smacky"

3. "more juice"

4. "where is Smacky?"

I'm eager to hear the results!

jenn with two n's said...

1. October 17, 2005
2.auntie (I know it's a stretch!)
3. Asi Saba (Assieds)
4.What's that?

Anonymous said...

1)Ivan will wait awhile to walk. He is thinking why walk when mom or dad will carry me wherever i want to go. so I am going to say that it will be Nov.10/05
2)Does "No" count. I am sure that is one he hears lots. Just from talking with you the other night I am sure that he now thinks that might be his name! lol
3)"I want more" if he likes food anything like Jac then that for sure will be his first sentence.
4)"Mine?" I know that is only one word so I figure I can make two guesses. "Up?" Those count as questions even though they are one word. Right?

Anonymous said...

1) Oct.25th
2) Dog
3) Look bird
4) What's that on the desk?

Anonymous said...

1) Oct.13, 05
2) hi
3) momma, daddy
4) have fruit?

GMS said...

1) October 31st. Halloween
2) Up
3) Me too
4) What's that?