Wednesday, September 29, 2010

tons of pics to show you











I've been snapping away pictures like a mad woman. I have such a huge file of them to share with you that I figured I'd better get some up! Plus I have a bunch more to upload. The last few days, the colors have been just amazing, but it is starting to slow down. The leaves are falling and the hills are going from golden to brown speckled with the naked tree limbs. The days have been warm though, so that has been truly nice. We are still enjoying walking to drop off and pick up Ivan from school and high jacked him today for a lunch picnic. It wasn't as much a huge treat for him and for that I'm pretty thankful because it means he really loves school. I know that wouldn't have been the case the first week and am glad I waited until now to get him for lunch.

Nana leaves tomorrow, so that will be a sad day. She has been so much fun and a huge help too. So glad she got to come for the time she did. Next time we should have a room for her and she won't have to share again with all 3 kids! Not that she was complaining. I think even if she had her own room, the kids would end up in her room anyways!

We had a feast for her send off tonight- carrot salad with garden fresh carrots, home made perogies, elk sausage and peas. The perogies were incredible- thanks to Ian and Janet! and to uncle Bill and aunt Mary via Sheena for the rest!

2 comments:

Davis Family said...

Glad you had such a nice visit!

Ian said...

It sounds like Nana enjoyed her time.